Step 1 – Pick Your Barbecue
BBQ Rack of Ribs (per rack)0.000.00
The Country Diner ribs are seasoned with our special dry rub and smoked to perfection. You can request “Naked” or add to these masterpieces by having any one of the our sauces grilled onto your meat. Our sauces have been specially chosen for you and will certainly tantalize and tease your taste buds, having them yell for more! Additional sauces 1.00 per serving.
Uncle Jed’s Chops15.00
Three Thick Center Cut Boneless Pork Chops with Peppers and Onions.
Paulie C's Beef Brisket15.00
A Generous Portion of Smoked Hand Carved Brisket.
A Slow Roasted Half Chicken with a Hand Rubbed Seasoning.
Award Winning Pulled Pork15.00
A Generous Serving of Our Smoked Seasoned Pulled Pork
Step 2 – Pick Your Sauce
All Sauces Served on the Side
- Carolina Tangy – A Smokey Sweet & tangy mustard based sauce with smoky boldness of BBQ.
- Mississippi Honey – Sweet honey based sauce with a light touch of smoke.
- Louisiana Hot & Spicy – A full bodied blend of heat, sweetness & tangy tomato.
- St. Louis Original – Rich, tangy tomato base with an even balance of spices.
- Memphis Sweet – Rich & tangy sweetness with a bold blend of spices.
- El Diablo – Our “Bite you Back” spicy version of the Louisiana hot & spicy.
Step 3 – Pick 2 Sides
In Addition to Corn Bread
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Mac & Cheese
- Pickled Beets
- Potato Salad
- Baked Beans
- Stuffing with Gravy
- Cheesy Green Beans
- Hush Puppies
- Rice & Beans
- Cole Slaw